Here you can download AFCAT Syllabus 2023 Pdf Download, AFCAT Syllabus Pdf Download, AFCAT Syllabus & Eligiblity.
|PDF Name||AFCAT Syllabus Pdf Download|
|No. of Pages||1|
|PDF Size||24 kb|
|PDF Category||Education & Jobs|
|Published/Updated||February 10, 2023|
|Source / Credits||afcat.cdac.in|
AFCAT Syllabus 2023 Pdf Download
Marking Scheme is as follows: :-
- Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No marks for unattempted questions
- Before declaration of result, marks scored by candidates will be normalized
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
The AFCAT Question Paper will have 100 questions. The total time allotted for the paper is two hours. Each Question Paper will have questions from the following topics:
(a) English: – Comprehension, Detect Error in Sentence, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonym/ Antonym, Cloze Test or Fill in the Gaps in a paragraph, Idioms and Phrases, Analogy, Sentence Rearranging, Substitution in a Sentence/ One Word Substitution.
(b) General Awareness: – History, Geography, Sports, National & International Organizations, Art & Culture, Personalities, Environment & Ecology, Indian Polity, Economy, Basic Science Based Knowledge, Science & Technology, Current Affairs (National & International), Defence.
(c) Numerical Ablity: – Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average/ Percentage, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Distance and Races (Trains/ Boats & Streams), Area and Perimeter, Probability, Number System & Number Series, Mixture & Allegation Rules, Clocks.
(d) Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: – Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
What are the subjects in AFCAT?
The Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) to select candidates for various branches, including Flying, Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-Technical). The subjects tested in the AFCAT exam are:
- Verbal Ability in English: This section tests a candidate’s understanding of English language, grammar, and vocabulary.
- Numerical Ability: This section tests a candidate’s knowledge of arithmetic and mathematical concepts.
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude: This section tests a candidate’s reasoning ability, problem-solving skills, and military aptitude.
- General Awareness: This section tests a candidate’s knowledge of current events, national and international affairs, sports, science, and technology.
The AFCAT exam is a multiple-choice exam, and the questions are designed to assess a candidate’s aptitude and suitability for the Indian Air Force. The duration of the exam is 2 hours, and the total number of questions is 100.
Note: The exact pattern and syllabus of the AFCAT exam may vary from year to year, so it is advisable to check the latest information on the Indian Air Force’s official website.
What is AFCAT eligibility?
To be eligible for the Indian Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT), a candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age: The age of the candidate must be between 20 and 24 years for Flying Branch and between 20 and 26 years for Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches as on 1st July of the year in which he/she is appearing for the AFCAT.
- Education Qualification: The minimum educational qualification for Flying Branch is a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks. For Ground Duty (Technical) Branch, the candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant field. For Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch, the candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Marital Status: Unmarried male and female candidates are eligible to apply for all branches. Married candidates can apply for Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch only.
- Physical and Medical Standards: The candidate must meet the physical and medical standards set by the Indian Air Force.
- Other Requirements: The candidate must also meet other requirements, such as the height and weight standards, as specified by the Indian Air Force.
Note: The eligibility criteria mentioned above are subject to change and the Indian Air Force reserves the right to modify them at any time. It is advisable to check the latest information on the Indian Air Force’s official website before appearing for the AFCAT.
So, don’t delay and download the PDF from the link given below.
You can download the AFCAT Syllabus Pdf Download the link given below:
Report This: We DO NOT own any copyrights of this PDF File. If you want this AFCAT Syllabus Pdf Download to be removed or if it is copyright infringement, do drop us an email at [email protected] and this will be taken down within 24 hours!